NGAMN & NGAUS Individual Membership | Limited Time Membership Promotion
Digital Life NGAUS/NGAMN Membership: Promotional rates by grade: $300 (WO1 / CW2 / O1 / O2 / O3),
$375 (CW3 / CW4 / O4 / O5), $450 (CW5 / O6 / O7/ O8). NGAMN will comp Active State Life Membership to NGAUS
Click on the image to be directed to our online payment form or the links below in blue.The Digital Life membership is limited so hurry and register to receive this GREAT deal!
**Promotional Rate valid for first 400 registrants.**
After first 400 registrations, rate is $500 for NGAUS digital life membership, and $125 for State Life Membership.
To claim this limited time offer, Click here to pay online or Download Payment by Check Form National Guard Association of Minnesota
Associate Memberships are also available for those who do not qualify for the standard membership types but are interested in supporting NGAMN. Those who would rather mail in their payment can still do so by selecting Print and Mail-in.
If you have any questions about this, please contact the Executive Director by e-mail.
Commissioned officers and warrant officers of the Minnesota Army and Air National Guard are eligible for both NGAMN and NGAUS membership, as are supporters of NGAUS. Historically, nearly all eligible Guard officers have belonged to NGAUS. During your first year in the Guard, membership is free.
PLEASE NOTE – MEMBERSHIP IN THE NATIONAL GUARD ASSOCIATION ENCOMPASSES BOTH THE STATE AND NATIONAL DUES AS PER THE STATE ASSOCIATION BY-LAWS; YOU CANNOT BE A MEMBER OF THE STATE ASSOCIATION WITHOUT BEING A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION.
* PLEASE include your current civilian email address when you register. Due to security enhancements by DoD, NGAUS/NGAMN will no longer be able to email directly to your military email addresses.
All NGAMN members enjoy the following benefits:
- Special programs under the NGAUS Insurance Trust
- Free Accidental Death & Disability Insurance
- Preferred Vision Care
- NATIONAL GUARD, a monthly magazine
- Legislative Alerts on Guard issues
- Washington Report, a weekly e-newsletter
- Members-only access on website
- Write-to-Congress feature online that allows you to take action on important legislative issues.
- Special discounts from a growing list of private companies, such as Apple, Hertz car rental, MasterCard and Dell
- Membership is about more than paying dues. You become united in voice and action when you make a commitment to support NGAUS and its mission.